Halo: Firefly

Online now: Google [Bot]
Conner Of Gallifrey
New video for ODST can be found here.

WTF?

Nathan Fillion: First voice you hear (0:06 seconds)
Alan Tudyk: 0:51 and 0:59 seconds
Adam Baldwin: 1:00 even

Seriously, wtf guys? That's so bad ass in a way, but it makes me want a proper Firefly game in the end.
lleviathann The itch you can't scratch
Heh, out of work actors need to eat too. ;)

They were used in H3 so why not ODST? Shoot they'll probably be in H:Reach too.
What ever happened to the Firefly MMO?
Warin wrote:
What ever happened to the Firefly MMO?

First I've heard of it.

<rant> Fanbois! grrr
Reading some of the comments about ODST & Reach. Like milking it and /sarcasm/Yay ANOTHER Halo... Like Mario or Snake's image hasn't been plastered all over too. <rant>
I always loved listening for their voices in H3, an entire game with them in it makes me very happy. Steven j Blum also this time around? Maybe just as brutes, tho.
I could barely make out Adam Baldwin, and I'm quite aware of his voice from his part in Half Life 2: Episode 2 (when you're getting surrounded by the antlions. He's one of the freedom fighters).

Looking forward to it, but according to my Gamestop guy, $59.99 retail release and a special edition release running a hundred bucks with a controller. Really? REALLY. SERIOUSLY? Kind of annoyed.

We were promised essentially a 4-6 hour campaign expansion with all the map packs for a lower than full retail release price. People were thinking $40. So what the fiddlesticks is this human waste.

Yeah, yeah, I'm still going to buy it. Shut the fiddlesticks up.

Anyway, they're already working on the next one:

http://kotaku.com/5274840/halo-reach-tr ... t-you-know
Let's keep talking ODST:

It's to have an Invasion, er, I mean Horde, er, I mean "Firefight" mode.

Discussion on raising ODST to full price.

Gamestop employee tried to get me to preorder the collector's edition. No dice. Buying the game is still iffy for me, but if I'm still around when it comes out then sure, I'll buy it for my second XBox, that way I don't have to rebuy all the map packs for my second account.
Conner Of Gallifrey
I haz no problems with the price, then again - I've never bought any of the map packs yet…
Conner wrote:
I haz no problems with the price, then again - I've never bought any of the map packs yet…

Well, then, it's a spectacular deal for you.

Have you even downloaded the free map packs (Heroic, Cold Storage)?
Conner Of Gallifrey
Phydeaux wrote:
Conner wrote:

Probably not.
Phydeaux wrote:
Conner wrote:

Might have one or two. Thinking about the Collector's Ed. Could use a new swanky controller and it matches my Spartan Helmet from H3 Leg. Ed.

All the while I keep hoping M$ will fix the flakiness of the D pad on them.
Don't hold your breath.

At least when we had the "HUEG LIEK XBOX" original XBox controllers and everyone whined they switched it up and gave us the Japanese models. If only they'd give us the European model pads for the 360, because apparently it's D-pad has "clickier" bushings underneath making it more usable.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Halo: Firefly