best Wii games?

Online now: avkills, DEyncourt, Google [Bot], ukimalefu
obvs legit matched Chelsea Manning on okcupid
Which Wii games are good for two players?

Which Wii games are best for single player?
Conner Of Gallifrey
Two players: Rockband. Smash Brothers. Mario Kart.

Single Player; Mario Galaxy. Zelda. Metroid (trilogy coming out soon, wait to pickup for that).
Actually, Mario Galaxy is fun for two gamers, though it helps if the second player is not a gamer ... it's basically using the Wiimote to pin down bad guys, stop incoming fire, and scoop up gems. But a "real" gamer would get bored pretty quick.

I think Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles can be played with two players.

But the ultimate would have to be House of the Dead: Overkill. Fast and furious!
I found out today that my sister has Mario Galaxy, so I'll borrow it from her.

I bought Mario Kart when I bought the Wii. Super Mario Kart was my favorite video game ever.
It's fun with the Wii. Especially with the steering wheel attachments.
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
Meh, I think the steering wheel attachment is a bit cheesy. I prefer it without.

Conner listed the main ones. What genre do you most prefer though? I love Animal Crossing a ton. You might like Pikmin. Super Paper Mario was very enjoyable.

What do you like? Action? Strategy? Puzzle?
Conner Of Gallifrey
I keep forgetting about paper mario, need to play that.
As much as I hate to disagree with Malkin, I respectfully submit that Paper Mario sucks balls. Especially in comparison with Mario Galaxy.
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
As much as I hate to disagree with Malkin, I respectfully submit that Paper Mario sucks balls. Especially in comparison with Mario Galaxy.

Why would you compare an action RPG with a platformer?

It's not my favorite Paper Mario, I'll give you that. But it's still a quality game.
Shnicky-Poo wrote:

Paper Mario sucks as a FPS when compared to Halo as well. They aren't the same kind of game; apparently when I say you dont know what the fiddlesticks you're talking about when it comes to games, you don't seem to get it - how about when the midwestern mom says it?
Malkin wrote:
Shnicky-Poo wrote:

Why would you compare an action RPG with a platformer?

It's not my favorite Paper Mario, I'll give you that. But it's still a quality game.

I was merely comparing a game I loved to a game I disliked. What difference does it make what genre it is? I might just as well have compared it to Resident Evil 4 or Zelda or any of the other top-rated games for the Wii.

I was just joshing with the language ... honest people can disagree. I just thought Paper Mario was lousy.
Marc wrote:
Shnicky-Poo wrote:

Paper Mario sucks as a FPS when compared to Halo as well. They aren't the same kind of game; apparently when I say you dont know what the fiddlesticks you're talking about when it comes to games, you don't seem to get it - how about when the midwestern mom says it?

:lol:

Maybe some people think dogshit smells great. I don't, but it certainly compares well to most of your posts. You're so angsty about games ... sometimes I avoid this forum due to the inevitable Marc tweeny freakout, but other times I look forward to it. You're just so clownish, making such a big deal over things of such microscopic importance.
Please take it to PM.

This topic is about getting game recommendations.
So, what kind of games do you generally like?

I'm also a Wii Fit fan, if that interests you at all. WarioWare: Smooth Moves is a fun party game, though I do prefer older versions of the game. Deadly Creatures was also pretty cool, although I never got to finish it. I've heard good things about Zack & Wiki, but I haven't played it myself.

You want VC recommendations at all?
I don't know what kind of video games I would generally like. The games I've played before haven't been nearly as advanced as Wii games.

All I am familiar with really are Tetris and platformer games, from Atari, NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
You can down load many older games like Pac Man and Super Mario straight into the Wii

I want Star Fox, but, afaik, it does not exist for Wii as yet
I did download The Legend of Zelda.
Conner Of Gallifrey
Majora's Mask just came out in the last week. Was on the N64, I think it's the best in the series (a bit of an odd view).
moff moff Super Happy Fun Time
Punch-Out!!! :D

you can go head to head
lleviathann The itch you can't scratch
In Sept. a version of Dead Space will be out only for Wii. That is if you don't mind having the human waste scared out of you.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09 ... pace/49850

See the E3 2009 thread and take a peek at more Wii goodness.
LLEVIATHANN wrote:
In Sept. a version of Dead Space will be out only for Wii. That is if you don't mind having the human waste scared out of you.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09 ... pace/49850

See the E3 2009 thread and take a peek at more Wii goodness.

Ooooohhh!!!! Awesome!

That multiplayer Super Mario looks like fun. And there's a new Resident Evil coming out for the Wii ... nice!
FutureDreamz Matthew 5:5
Banned User(s)
Pretty much all of the Nintendo games are great.
Also:
DeBlob
Rayman and Rayman 2

Avoid NinjaBread Man like the Plague.

Best to rent them from a videostore first to get a feel for the game.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

best Wii games?