Well, I'm impressed!

Online now: avkills, Bing (sucks), DEyncourt, DukeofNuke, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], ukimalefu
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
I've been playing, (well; watching, mostly) 2K Sports "Major League Baseball" on this PS3 I just got hooked up.
I'm really wowed by the the way the game works, especially the announcers.
Instead of a bunch of throw-away lines that repeat every ten minutes, they really follow the action. They will say things like, "He struck out at his last at-bats." and "It's a 2-0 pitch, you gotta expect he will bring the heat."
I mean, it's like watching a real game, and listening to the announcers improves the experience. I don't want to turn them off, like I have most other sports games I've tried.
I don't know if this level of improvement is across the board for all ps3 sports games, but if not, Madden better be gittin' his human waste together!
Hm sounds nice, I hate the low vocabulary in sports games I play but then again I havent played a new one in many years because learning the game's control scheme has gotten more complicated than learning the damn sport.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Well, in this one, if you're pitching you use the joystick to position the target ball near the catchers glove, click the trigger to pitch.
To bat, you flip the controller with your wrist, like you might a Wii controller.
No, no I wouldn't.
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
Madden just uses the same quotes year in and year out!!
Alexander Supertramp this was uncalled for.
Have you played Madden lately?
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
I haven't, no.
Not on the Wii or PS3 either one.
arkayn wrote:
Madden just uses the same quotes year in and year out!!

To defeat the opposing team you MUST have more points than them!
moff moff Super Happy Fun Time
Hey, the offensive linemen are the biggest guys on the field, they're bigger than everybody else, and that's what makes them the biggest guys on the field
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Alexander Supertramp this was uncalled for.
seriously though, madden is pretty wild these days. check it out if you like sports games.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Well, I'm impressed!