FUEL: My Motorstorm replacement

Online now: Bing (sucks), Google [Bot]
lleviathann The itch you can't scratch
Hmmmm keep that one in mind. Still wishing for someone to fill the car combat void...c'mon someone do Twisted Metal 360!!!!!1111!! Oh not have it suck.
They have Vigilante 8 on Live Arcade. Doesn't fill the void?
I'm hoping for more high res tex and crazy high end physics in a monstrous world like Capitol Wasteland.

Holy human waste!!! There we go...Bethesda needs to re-release Fallout 3 but with vehicles. Allow ya to tune and pick up human waste to customize your ride. Then open it up for MP. Now there could be something there worthy of a Max Max stamp.
Well, Bizarre Creations (Project Gotham Racing, The Club) are doing a battle-car thing with guns next. Maybe it'll do.

What do you think of Split/Second by the PURE guys?
Haven't played it. There was one that I tired (it was an opening release title when the 360 came out) and it sucked to the point I can't remember the name. To date nothing has had the feeling of Twisted Metal 2. To be really honest I haven't done much next gen racing at all. Not even Big Bikkin or what ever the hell that BK free minibike race game was. Jr loved it but I took on more of the spectator.

A few weeks ago I picked up the Marvel Universe/Fornza 2 (sp?) multi game at Gamestop really cheap. Looking forward to that after I'm done with Riddick.
LLEVIATHANN wrote:
Haven't played it.
neither are out yet, so it's fine.

Quote:
There was one that I tired (it was an opening release title when the 360 came out) and it sucked to the point I can't remember the name.

Full Auto or something, probably. I've heard it's human waste.

Quote:
A few weeks ago I picked up the Marvel Universe/Fornza 2 (sp?) multi game at Gamestop really cheap. Looking forward to that after I'm done with Riddick.

Ah, I just got Forza myself. My uncle abandoned me on Project Gotham Racing to go pursue that so I had to get a copy so that I could play with him. It's a pretty game. Very polished compared to PGR.
Conner Of Gallifrey
Transformers 2 the game is being made by the guys that did Viglante 8 I think? It look spretty decent/good.
This game hasn't gotten a fair shake from me yet because burnout paradise's big surf island has been distracting me.

They aren't kidding, though. The map is stick fiddling huge.
Conner Of Gallifrey
Dirt 2 is going to be better. ;)
Dirt 1 was really meh to me. It'll take some doing to prove to me that Dirt 2 will be better.
Conner Of Gallifrey
I'm playing it - that should be enough. ;)
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

FUEL: My Motorstorm replacement