Any games where the main goal is to lose your virginity?

Online now: Google [Bot]
SpacemanSpiff Resident Gimp
  • :eek:
  • :heh:
  • :paranoid:
  • :evil:

Tough task: Designing a game about your 'first time'

Article Highlights:
  • Contest held to create a concept for a video game about losing one's virginity
  • Winners are two-woman team of Heather Kelley and Erin Robinson
  • Winning concept involves choosing outfit and mood music, ditching roommate
  • Game conceived as a series that could be played on a Wii or even an iPhone

.. must .. keeep ... straight ... face ....
:lol:

Quote:
This was the sixth straight year of the design challenge, hosted annually by New York-based game developer Eric Zimmerman. The contestants are generally top-tier game designers like two-time winner and Spore and The Sims creator Will Wright, Deus Ex lead designer Harvey Smith, or 2008 winner and Leather Goddesses of Phobos creator Steve Meretzsky.

Yes. These are concept games. I don't think will ever get to stick it into our slots.

Quote:
Kelley began by explaining that her game would commence with the player having to pick an outfit for a date that was intended to conclude with their deflowering. It would have to be the least complicated outfit possible, she said, nothing with zippers that get stuck, or too many buttons or ties.

Would you buy it, though?

Quote:
Then, there would be a mini game in which players would have to shave their legs, making especially sure not to miss the all-important spot "by the knees." Next up, dinner, and making sure to remove all the garlic from the meals, something the main character--clearly a female, since the game was presented from a woman's perspective--would have to do because of the general cluelessness of the boyfriend in question

So does this mean we could have vampire relationships?!? "I want to suck your... " No. Wait. Stop. I see a line here.

Name Ideas:
  • Where's Dildo?
  • Call of Booty
  • Hump Hump Revolution
  • Zack & Miri make a Portal

The working name is Wait, time passes.

Quote:
In the end, he said, he came up with a three-act structure for a game based in the virtual world, Second Life, where act one involves the awkward era of high school, the second act is the more promising college years and finally, act three, happiness in the form of a series of vignettes including dates, a wedding, and then, home life.

So if this game did come out ( :snicker : ), I figure it'd sell about 2 billion copies in Japan, alone.
Man, no, with the never-coming-stateside games there's none of this pansy anticipation and biting of one's lip. They get straight to the tentacle rape.
I'm sure such games exists in Japan.
Dating sims are big in Japan.

If MegaTokyo is to be believed. :p
dv
I remember a game called something like "Get That Girl" - it came on some Shareware CD-ROM collection in the early 1990s.
Alexander Supertramp this was uncalled for.
Wasn't Leisure Suit Larry all about getting laid?
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
Phydeaux wrote:
Dating sims are big in Japan.

If MegaTokyo is to be believed. :p

Take your pick.
user Stupid cockwomble
Let's not forget Virtual Valerie!!
ukimalefu wrote:
I'm sure such games exists in Japan.

Yeah, but that's losing your virginity to a writhing storm of tentacles.
gozer frenchie
Q: Any games where the main goal is to lose your virginity?
A: Life.
FutureDreamz Matthew 5:5
Banned User(s)
gozer wrote:
Q: Any games where the main goal is to lose your virginity?
A: Life.

The Game of Life?
Why ask questions you know the answer to?
Banned User(s)
Because it is just the type of dragon I am. I like what I like, do what I like to do.
Banned User(s)
spike attempting to look on the bright side
Tracey Jordan already pioneered this human waste.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Any games where the main goal is to lose your virginity?