So let me get this straight.

Online now: Bing (sucks)
In Halo, yes yes, I know, even though I'm outnumbered on a team 3 to 4, and of my two teammates remaining one made single digits in scoring, and I carried my team to the tune of 23 points, giving me MVP of the match; I'm the guy that really sucks because you, one particular dude on the team, killed me 10 times?

It's called attrition, moron, if there's no bottom feeder for you to kill like there was for me then the kill/death ratio is spread less evenly. If you wouldn't get Ds in your Intro to Statistics class, perhaps you'd figure that out on your own.

Oh, and someone actually had the nerve to ask how much I paid for my account on eBay, because I'm a wasteful Brigadier. Of course, if he had any brains about him at all, he'd know that human waste doesn't go down when someone has a 10k plus Gamerscore. Halo General accounts are boosted on just the one game alone and it goes from there. A better insult would've been to say for me to get off my older brother's account or something.

Anyway, I just updated xboxdead so now you get to hear how many times I get called a bundle of sticks in an average match.

Is it bad that I'm wanting to record a bunch of this human waste so I can get on Oprah or Dateline so that the media can twist MS's arm on removing these people from their walled garden?

Also, another lesbian got suspended from live today for... Being a lesbian. Details at Consumerist.com. I'd link you but I can not has copy paste.
Alexander Supertramp this was uncalled for.
Please definitely go on Oprah.
Link on Consumerist about the lesbian:
http://consumerist.com/5160187/identify ... -xbox-live

XBox DEAD update:
http://xboxdead.com/?p=55

I really thought that my generation and below was one of progression ... there is much work to be done.
dv
Phydeaux wrote:
I really thought that my generation and below was one of progression ... there is much work to be done.

The rich get richer, the poor get poorer.

The enlightened get...
For those that saw the old three-row theme, what do you think of it compared to the new one?

I'd prefer the search box to be more easily accessible at the top, but man does it get cluttered quick.

I'm also thinking of installing a Wiki for the purpose of actually maintaining information contributed about abusive users. No? Too stalky?
lleviathann The itch you can't scratch
Phydeaux wrote:
I'm also thinking of installing a Wiki for the purpose of actually maintaining information contributed about abusive users. No? Too stalky?

I'd re-read XBL's & M$ ToS to make sure there's nothing there preventing you from doing it. Like GT being property of M$ or some crap like that.

Stalky!?! :lol: They brought it upon themselves.
Phydeaux wrote:
For those that saw the old three-row theme, what do you think of it compared to the new one?

Looks better, except for the small logo.

Last edited by ukimalefu on Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:37 pm.

I may not use the service for commercial purposes. Hm.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/liveTOU.htm

But there's stuff all over in there that would invalidate all these idiots. I almost wonder if Microsoft doesn't hold up it's end of the bargain as verifiable by my documentation, if the it renders the whole ToS null and void?
ukimalefu wrote:

Looks better, except for the small logo.

'k. I'll dive through those source files you gave me and see what I can come up with. Thanks again for your assistance on that.
Just posted it. Holy crap, that's perfect.

Thanks. You're definitely faster than me.
::insert thumbs up icon here::
Is a credit in the footer okay? I'll have to do it then next time I get my home 'puter access.
Phydeaux wrote:
Is a credit in the footer okay? I'll have to do it then next time I get my home 'puter access.

I guess... what do you mean exactly?
ukimalefu wrote:
Phydeaux wrote:

Just, like, a credit for your work into the logo.

Dunno, just trying to give it where it's due.
Phydeaux wrote:
ukimalefu wrote:
Phydeaux wrote:

Just, like, a credit for your work into the logo.

Dunno, just trying to give it where it's due.

I saw you did in the forum. But ok, I'm not against getting credit for something I did.
Okay, so I'm working on making organizing tags for the Wiki and have come up with a sort of Seven Deadly Sins of bad XBox LIVE accounts. Let me know if I'm completely missing something and need to reorder or reword something:

* Foul-mouthed Little Brats
* Vulgar Chauvinists
* Karaoke Rappers
* Mouth-breathing Racists
* Indignant Homophobes
* Proselytizing Spammers
* Sexual Predators
Conner Of Gallifrey
Where is the 'backstabbing womenz' tag?
hehe. on LIVE I've not ran across one. Would that be one that says she's new to the game but teamkills you constantly?
Conner Of Gallifrey
I was making a sly PAK reference, my b.
sturner Ancient Soldier
I play Darkest Hour 41-45, usually on a clan server that is a realism clan. They don't tolerate stupidity. And they police the server. Nice! We don't have the spit wads you keep encountering.

It does pay to be an elitist.
Conner wrote:
I was making a sly PAK reference, my b.

Nah, I get it.

Sigh. She used to be quite the damsel.
You know, I really think this is an interesting story. The mainstream media won't pick up on this for years yet, being populated by techno-dolts, and that's a shame. It's real Lord of the Flies type human waste. And with officially-sanctioned homophobia to boot.
lleviathann The itch you can't scratch
I had forgotten about the forums. They are starting to show signs of life. Cool! Might have to pop by more often.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

So let me get this straight.