Alien Isolation is currently free on the Epic Games Store

PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, computer games, iOS, or even board games
Yori
Title: Program

Alien Isolation is currently free on the Epic Games Store

Post by Yori »

Sorry, I should've posted this earlier as it's only available for free until the 29th of April 11AM EST.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/alien-isolation

Download Alien: Isolation, along with the Last Survivor DLC for free until the 29th April, 11am EST. This limited-time offer is available to all new and existing players on the Epic Games Store.

Discover the true meaning of fear in Alien: Isolation, a survival horror set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger... Created using the CATHODE™ engine.

TOS

Post by TOS »

too damn scary!

"TOS ain’t havin no horserace round here. “Policies” is the coin of the realm." -- iDaemon
Metacell
Title: Chocolate Brahma

Post by Metacell »

Been playing on my new giant screen (already had it in Steam). It's worth it for the Nostromo-class reproduction, plus the lighting effects in this game are really nice. After the first Xeno-death-scene though, I'm all, "nope, nope, don't want to play this anymore."

Remember, people, to forgive is divine. In other words, it ain't human.
TOS

Post by TOS »

i wish it had a not-so-scary mode, because the aesthetics and gameplay really are fantastic

"TOS ain’t havin no horserace round here. “Policies” is the coin of the realm." -- iDaemon