Queers of Whore

Online now: Google [Bot]
El oh el. Bet j00ve nevar heard it called that before.
I couldn't resist.

So I played Gears of War during lunch today, since it along with Bioshock are the only ones of my shooters that I have less than a 100G of Gamerscore in and figured I'd do ranked matches to try and get my score up.

So I got two matches in because I had to quit out of both out of absolute disgust. The first one I joined up with a couple of guys that were constantly jibber-jabbering about the British nature of the names of the guys on the other team and would not shut the fiddlesticks up even though they couldn't hear them, and after covering their rears for a few rounds, I got tired of it when they started letting time run close to out while humping their bodies the entire time. So I committed the Gears of War Cardinal Sin of "steal killing" or shooting the guy they were humping. So apparently I'm a "niggerfag" now, which is good to know. They were both of Southern descent with a little bit of wigga thrown in for good measure, so I shot back that if dicked around the game as slowly as they talk, then we were never going to finish these stick fiddling rounds, so I quit out.

Then the second match was laggy as hell and I had a guy on my team with a guest on and it was obvious that every single time he died he was taking the controller away from his guest and continuing to go at it. Then in between rounds the guys from the other team I could hear them yelling at each other for some stupid-ass this or that.

I dunno. I'm just not that inspired to follow-through on something like this that I don't love like stuff that Valve or Bungie puts out to tolerate the community long enough to enjoy it. For those of you that have played GoW for the last couple of years, has EVERY single match had an intolerable asshat? Inquiring minds and all that.

I would think that the last of the hardcore contingent is probably made up of dweebs like this. I suppose I could just hook up my recorder every time I want to play Gears...
Don't play team games with people you don't know.

Thank God for the small and decent Aleph One community. (but yeah, we get some idiots every now and then. I call them xbox kids)

Also, Bow-chicka-bow-wow.
sean Royal Wombat
Phydeaux wrote:
They were both of Southern descent with a little bit of wigga thrown in for good measure, so I shot back that if dicked around the game as slowly as they talk, then we were never going to finish these stick fiddling rounds, so I quit out.

They really shouldn't let ignorant* rednecks play on xbox live. Really. Is it too much to ask to enjoy a game without some inbred bastard calling you a cigarette because you aren't as good as he is at the game (which is probably due to you having to work / go to school, instead of sitting home all day in your double-wide, surrounded by your own filth)

* Note: i said ignorant rednecks... I have no problems with rednecks in general... just the ignorant ones. Thank you.
They also call you cigarette when you totally own them. Or they just quit the game. Loosers.
Even people I know locally and get all excited and say "ooh! what's your gamertag we'll play together sometime" I've shied away from because they can't seem to behave online for more than a match and/or they do stupid human waste that I politely correct once and let my annoyance show through after the third or fourth time.

My usual Left 4 Dead buddy was on but kept having connection problems and his buddy jumped in his spot on the server and played through, and while I could excuse his newness to the game and the ridiculousness of our subjecting him to Expert difficulty, he kept stick fiddling shooting me in a panic whenever there was a horde, screaming "stick fiddling fine, upstanding people ARE EVERYWHERE" and I know for an absolute fact that the two guys from Florida that I'm playing with are black. It's like, sit down, shut the fiddlesticks up, find a corner and melee like crazy and I've got your back but instead I had to repeat to him about 10 runthroughs to not stick fiddling shoot me in the back and that I'll make sure he stays up and full of health.

I'm ranting again. Anyway, since I don't have anyone in my immediate circle that plays Gears, I think I'm only going to be playing when I'm recording the jackassery.
you could play with conner and I:P
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
It's OK. It's the internet, (or a reasonable facsimile thereof), so it is perfectly alright, even expected, to be an ass hole, because "no one has to think before posting; nor are they required to take anyone else seriously. People human waste on the *you* because they can and it's easy, get over it."

"Even if my entire opinion of *gamers* was indeed bases solely on Phy's sudo-blogging here, it wouldn't be a less valid opinion than *mine* of the *ass holes* and cheese-heads from the northern waste lands."
Conner Of Gallifrey
Marc wrote:
you could play with conner and I:P

I like this idea.
gozer frenchie
i only play with real/54 people.
DukeofNuke wrote:
It's OK. It's the internet, (or a reasonable facsimile thereof), so it is perfectly alright, even expected, to be an ass hole, because "no one has to think before posting; nor are they required to take anyone else seriously. People human waste on the *you* because they can and it's easy, get over it."

"Even if my entire opinion of *gamers* was indeed bases solely on Phy's sudo-blogging here, it wouldn't be a less valid opinion than *mine* of the *ass holes* and cheese-heads from the northern waste lands."

i see what you did thar
lleviathann The itch you can't scratch
Phydeaux wrote:
I don't have anyone in my immediate circle that plays Gears.

I call BS!
Unless I've managed to make it on that short list of can't behave. :P Ok please forgive my actions on L4D last week. Really leaving doors open is a habit born from RPG exploring marking an area I've been through. I didn't think a horde would spawn in a 3x3 bathroom. lolz ;) :P Oh and I don't know where it was coming from but the lag on that match was bad. Side note: I haz Cr0wnd! Eat it uncouth individuals! Ok if it weren't for youtube showing how I wouldn't. Back of the head before she stands up.

Most of the GoW points can be had in single player and even more once you switch and play Dom all the way through. The only points I'm missing in GoW are the ranked games because of the crap mentioned above. If it weren't for Warin I'm not sure if either of us would've made it through insane. I'd be more than happy to hold your hand through easy once as Marcus for tags and easy points. Once more through insane as Dom. We just have to planz it.

War and I still need to finish our GoW2 insane run. He left me and won't come back. :cry: :P

Real XBL friends don't let friends play alone and a greater sin is to play alone on public matches. ;)
I've got 78 peeps on the list. Most of'em from MILF, CH54 and Epic forums. I'm fairly selective with them because of Jr. He doesn't nor do I want him exposed to all that asshattery.
LLEVIATHANN wrote:
Phydeaux wrote:
I don't have anyone in my immediate circle that plays Gears.

I call BS!

Oh, yeah, I don't mean internetz peeps. I mean local people I know.

Quote:
Unless I've managed to make it on that short list of can't behave. :P Ok please forgive my actions on L4D last week. Really leaving doors open is a habit born from RPG exploring marking an area I've been through. I didn't think a horde would spawn in a 3x3 bathroom. lolz ;)

ph33r n0t. We probably did something ridiculous like pulled you in to play on Expert or something. Closing doors isn't really that big a deal on Easy or Normal since you can pretty much just spin around, crouch, melee, shoot, reload, wash, rinse, repeat.

There's been crazy respawns that I've seen, including going into a generator room, having a good look around, having my back turned, and about two dozen of them charge out from behind a generator that barely obscures the spawn. Absolutely mean.

Quote:
:P Oh and I don't know where it was coming from but the lag on that match was bad.

Well it should be a dedicated server, but sometimes when Kamareaux hosts we get mad lag.

Quote:
Side note: I haz Cr0wnd! Eat it uncouth individuals! Ok if it weren't for youtube showing how I wouldn't. Back of the head before she stands up.

Yeah, Kat has made "witch-hunting" her forte and pretty much has a finger twitch system down to where she kills them every single time. Only on Expert can she not do it consistently.

It is absolutely silly that there's only one weapon that can kill the witch.

Quote:
Most of the GoW points can be had in single player and even more once you switch and play Dom all the way through. The only points I'm missing in GoW are the ranked games because of the crap mentioned above. If it weren't for Warin I'm not sure if either of us would've made it through insane. I'd be more than happy to hold your hand through easy once as Marcus for tags and easy points. Once more through insane as Dom. We just have to planz it.

Ah indeed I'm working through campaign on Hardcore with a friend now, but he works, what, crazy 60 hour weeks or something so I rarely get to play with him. I'll see if you've got time next time we're both on.

Quote:
War and I still need to finish our GoW2 insane run. He left me and won't come back. :cry: :P

Real XBL friends don't let friends play alone and a greater sin is to play alone on public matches. ;)

But in Halo 3, no offense to anyone here, and pretty much a big finger to the people I know locally, the only way I got to Brigadier was by playing Lone Wolves ranked. Anytime I try to play Ranked Slayer or something, it's dangerous to play with strangers because you'll get idiots, but my friends will sometimes do really stupid things, too, dropping us in a hole that no amount of ridiculous heroics can dig us out of. And then my skill in that drops. Pretty much all my ranked playlists are 30 and below with the exception of Lone Wolves. So I only play in Social matches with my friends now.

So now whenever I play on Social matches, I inevitably hear from the other side, even though I've won 2/3ds of my matches:

"Oh, man they've got a Brigadier over on their time.

{sees the Grade 3 under my icon}

Oh wait nevermind it's a wasteful Brigadier."

Ugh.
I should try playing Halo 3 again, I played a lot at launch and was decently ranked for the first month out, then I came back a few months later and people who were ranked equally to me were like stick fiddling ninjas and I got my ass handed to me.
Damn peeps need to take their games more seriously!
gaming is serious business, thats why I'm trying to force vista to run baulder's gate right now. 10 year anniversary RPGs for the win.
Good luck with that. ;)
it works, it's just running at 800x600....for now.

also there is some really wasteful weirdness going on that I have to run it as an admin or i cant overwrite a saved game, and if I do run it without admin priv. It cant read the saved games made while running as admin and as admin it cant find the saved games from non-admin.

fookin vista...
Robert B. Dandy Highwayman
I play FIFA 09 live. National rivalry tends to be high, but even so, most people are pretty decent -- for sports fans.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Robert B. wrote:
I play FIFA 09 live. National rivalry tends to be high, but even so, most people are pretty decent -- for sports fans.

This is so NOT what I expected from you, Robert; considering the title of the thread. ;)
LLEVIATHANN wrote:
Damn peeps need to take their games more seriously!

I've been hosue sitting all month and cold and tired and havent actually played on Live in weeks.

(now, I've been online... but it's my son playing when I got tired of him wheedling me to let him play online ;))

I'll be home tonight... I might be up for a continuation of the insane runthrough sometime later this week. :)
Robert B. Dandy Highwayman
DukeofNuke wrote:
Robert B. wrote:

This is so NOT what I expected from you, Robert; considering the title of the thread. ;)

Yeah. A pimp has gotta have his downtime.
fiddlesticks you, General RAAM. fiddlesticks you and your retarded name.
I spent an hour last night fighting him on Hardcore and he's kicking my ass.

I watched a video of someone beating him on Insane, and I'm not doing anything different.
:lol:

Torque, scatter kryll, longshot head shot, rinse and repeat until dead. Oh and ya have to move when he comes to ya.
I did it during lunch today while on a random co-op with someone through LIVE. He didn't hit him once, mostly just dicking around and keeping him distracted, but I got behind him and hit him with the lancer to disperse the kryll and would start headshotting him with the longshot. When he started walking closer to me, I blind threw three grenades and lucked out with the kill.

Now for Insane. Oh, and I got my GoW2 back, Levi. So I might be up for that tonight or later this week. I'm going to have to figure out how I'm going to get those Flashback maps to work, though. They were "bought" on someone else's account with the code so maybe I can get them to pop up with that person logged in but not in the game.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Queers of Whore