Luigi's Mansion 3

Online now: Google [Bot]
Who's getting this game? I have it predownloaded, waiting for the 31rst. I've largely managed to avoid spoilers, all i know is that there seems to be a tower in it. And ghosts, and Luigi.
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
Previous versions have been some of my favorite games.

I still have the paper "dark moon" up in my office that h-bomb made me when he was in preschool. It was one of the first games we played together.

It's definitely on my list. Might have to wait till xmas.
TOS
my son is obsessed with the series, absolutely loves the idea of local multiplayer
It unlocked today.. I meant to play a little before I went to work but I was so exhausted I slept in. I might try tonight,.
... I gamed over twice before I even got to the tutorial.

It's awesome.
Trying to avoid spoilers but let's say that it has all the best bits of the last two Luigis mansions. Fair warning that if you're depending on multi-player you have to progress through the story for maybe 30 minutes or so, depending on how quickly you speed through the first bit.
TOS
the kids are loving it

very disappointed that they had to unlock co-op
I hated the boss level with the floaters. It felt kinda glitchy because if your tube pops your character gets locked until you inflate a new one and put it in the water, even when you want to move away from a bomb or take advantage of the boss being stunned.

The movie director was interesting. I'm assuming I go after him a second time?
Got B rank. Over the next week I'll try to get all the gems and boos.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Luigi's Mansion 3