bethesda does it again

Online now: Google [Bot], juice, Metacell, MSN [Bot], Yori
TOS
a year after its release, they're trying to offer a subscription model for fallout 76 -- $100 per year

these guys have lost it, man
ukimalefu dysfunctional
TOS
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
I can't play any of my games until I get my PC moved and set up.
When does Outer Worlds come out?

Although I should check out the older games first. I really need to start gaming on my pc more.

Once I finish Link's Awakening, and Luigis Mansion 3 is predownloaded and ready to play next weekend.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
It's out now, but it was JUST released. I'd give it a bit to see how it settles out first.
It hasn't hit même culture hard yet so it must've just been a couple days.
TOS
it's netting some really good reviews, from what i've seen
So, to be fair.

The subscription service is for people who want to run private servers. It also gives you in game currency and skins. It is 100% optional, and you can still play Fallout 76 at no extra cost in exactly the same way you have been able to for the last year.

Don’t care about private servers? Don’t buy a subscription.

But who am I to get in the way of the Internet rage machine?

Oh. Outer Worlds is awesome! And with Game Pass, I didn’t have to shell out 79.99 Canadian dollars to play it :)
TOS
i just hope they don't pull this human waste with the next elder scrolls
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
Warin posted:
So, to be fair.

The subscription service is for people who want to run private servers. It also gives you in game currency and skins. It is 100% optional, and you can still play Fallout 76 at no extra cost in exactly the same way you have been able to for the last year.

Don’t care about private servers? Don’t buy a subscription.

But who am I to get in the way of the Internet rage machine?

Oh. Outer Worlds is awesome! And with Game Pass, I didn’t have to shell out 79.99 Canadian dollars to play it :)

If it were just private servers, then it wouldn’t be that bad, but they also put QoL update stuff that their fan base has been asking for for a while behind a paywall.
I don’t care much, because I saw the game was a garbage cash grab when it came out, so this is just throwing more garbage into the pile, but it’s sad to see what Bethesda has become.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

bethesda does it again