Borderlands 3

Online now: Bing (sucks), DEyncourt, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]
The latest episode of vault hunting, gun slinging, psycho smashing, slag slaggingest game ever dropped today!

Is anyone playing coop on the Xbox One who might want to join me for some fun?

So far, I am really impressed. It looks far nicer than previous iterations while still maintaining the cool cel shaded effects. There are some good quality of life improvements in the gameplay, particularly in allowing players to scroll through active quests without having to drop into the menu system. The story is good so far, but I am only about an hour in.

I am highly amused at all the whining going on regarding the PC version. It is a six month exclusive on the Epic store, and the morons are losing their minds over it. Wahhhhhh, it’s not on Steam!
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
Eh, I don’t care that’s it’s not on steam, but I dislike the Epic Store’s anti competitive nature and choose not to use it. I’m not about to send death threats to indie devs about it. Yet...
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
The PC users biggest problem is the fact that Tencent is a major shareholder in Epic Game Studios, and the fact that Epic's client is a featureless and buggy mess.
I don't game enough to want to deal with Epic.
I will hold out for Steam or Gog or something. As arkayn mentioned, the Tencent connection is a huge component of that for me, as is Epic's willingness to pay for exclusives as mmav mentioned. More competition, not less.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Borderlands 3