Left4Dead Deal

Online now: Google [Bot]
Conner Of Gallifrey
Amazon currently has it for $39.99 - thought I'd pass that along. *buys*
For 360? That is a deal.

Look forward to playing with whoever gets it.
Conner Of Gallifrey
360 in-fucking-deed. I think like 4 people from work just bought it lol.
Conner Of Gallifrey
Ditto (offically). <3 Amazon prime.
Conner wrote:
Ditto (offically). <3 Amazon prime.

same here.
lleviathann The itch you can't scratch
Speaking of deals and I'm not sure how wide spread it is (nationwide or not).

Toys R Us ad this week had buy one game get 50% off another on all platforms (Wii, DS, PS3, 360...).

C. City had L4D on sale for $45.
Conner Of Gallifrey
So - Marc, Fido and I (with a buddy of mine from work) played last night. Was awesome. :)
Aaahhhhhhhh zombies! Fire fire fire ! Hunter in the tree! 3 o'clock!
Conner Of Gallifrey
I came up behind 'Finizzle' and yelled "BOOMER!", and he jumped. Hilarity.
I now haz it. But I can't play it until the 25th. :(
oh why?

I feel like playing this again tonight or so.

Right now we've got factions between my local friends in regards to Team Fortress 2 & Left 4 Dead people and Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty 5 and Halo 3 people. It's like every other day alternating between them.

Playing games shouldn't sound stressful in the least, but with all my people stretching me in different ways, ugh, it is. I'm just glad I've stuck my foot down and haven't pulled myself into CoD or GoW2 yet. I've not even finished the first Gears of War. Played a ranked match last night, though.

I don't think I'm an achievement whore because I'm not asking around to what games can get me a quick 1000G, but when I'm playing something I like and I've invested time in... it kills me to not have the maximum topped out.

I can see myself beating the campaigns in L4D on Expert.

I can't see myself never getting vomited on or taking special infected damage. Even on easy.
Phydeaux wrote:
oh why?

The Mrs. insists that I have something to open and look forward to for Christmas. Fallout 3 and L4D are under da tree. The anticipation should make it all the sweeter.
Now get GoW2! L4D reminded me a lot of Horde. New map pack is out too!
I'll get GoW2 when it works.
Conner Of Gallifrey
LLEVIATHANN wrote:
Now get GoW2! L4D reminded me a lot of Horde. New map pack is out too!

L4D > Horde mode, but the latter is still good fun. I can't wait to hunt zombies with ya Levi. :)
Phydeaux wrote:
I'll get GoW2 when it works.

Uh been playing it for a month. Works just fine. Just stay out of public MP matches. The recent patch helped but still won't stop the client from connecting to EU folks. Lag City.

L4D > Horde? LIES! All lies! L4D will never win until that extremely satisfying skull crunch/pop sound with associated splatter is in da game. Longbow and Curb Stomps FTW!!!!!1111!!
Just wait until you get a chain of headshots in L4D. THAT I find extremely satisfying.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Left4Dead Deal