xbox game subscription thingy

Online now: ukimalefu
TOS
anybody have it?

i find myself intersted, but it costs more than netflix and i don't game that much ... though maybe i'd use it more if i had more new stuff

thoughts?
I keep hemming and hawing on it. But I don't game that much right now. Right now I'm picking through Lego City Undercover for the Switch.

I do think it's worth it, as it gives you access to a massive library so if you find you don't like a game you can just delete it and play another.
TOS
i guess they're trying to be steam, but the selection doesn't seem to be spectacular (unless i'm not reading it right)

lego city undercover ... my son adored that game! i wish they made more like that for kids
TOS posted:
i guess they're trying to be steam, but the selection doesn't seem to be spectacular (unless i'm not reading it right)

lego city undercover ... my son adored that game! i wish they made more like that for kids

Yeah I'm still picking away at it. I finished the campaign when I bought the game and am now trying to 100% it

That being said, I honestly have a pretty large collection of games that I bought with the intention of playing but never did (and they are all digital so no reselling), so for now I'm going to try to focus on playing them first. I have several dozen games on my Wii U that I never touched once.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/all-t ... 0-6448286/
I have Game Pass for Microsoft’s first party titles. Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2, and Forza Horizon 4 are all included. And Horizon 4 is brilliant if you like racing games. I love it and think it’s worth the price.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

xbox game subscription thingy