Animal Crossing: City Folk

Online now: Bing (sucks), Google [Bot], Warin
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
Yes, I know it's the same stupid game, but it's a game I adore, and so I got a copy last night. I was busy letting Aaron and my sister move in, so I didn't look up my friend code yet, but I will tonight!

Who else is playing? I have pears!
3566-5065-6364

!!!
moff moff Super Happy Fun Time
i saw my friends little girl playing this online, I guess there is a website somewhere?
Dan Airman Dan
Malkin wrote:
3566-5065-6364

!!!

Am I the only one who is reminded of CompuServe email addresses by Wii ID's?
moff moff wrote:
i saw my friends little girl playing this online, I guess there is a website somewhere?

I've not seen anything like that- doesn't mean it doesn't exist though. Nothing official by Nintendo that I know of.
moff moff Super Happy Fun Time
maybe she was playing it on a cd, but it was on a pc, she was showing me her house and everything. I didn't pay attention too much though, so I could be off, way off.
Yeah, sounds like something else to me.

So, I have at least two friends who own this game, and neither of them have given me their friend codes yet. What's up with that?! I guess they have better things to do like have birthday parties and go to Vegas...
sean Royal Wombat
What exactly is the appeal of this game? I've seen the commercials for it on TV, and, i honestly can't see the appeal. I'm genuinely curious tho, what do you all see as fun about this?
Conner Of Gallifrey
It's like the SIMs, but with less of the monotony.
Yeah, it's just the fun, idyllic parts of life- no cleaning, or having to pee or do crap like that. You basically just do what you feel like- fish, collect fossils, gaze at stars, go to concerts, chat with friends, give gifts, decorate stuff, go bug hunting, etc. If you don't feel like doing something, you don't have to. The worst that ever happens if you don't play the game for awhile is that your house gets cockroaches, your town gets weeds, and the animals make fun of your supposed time in prison. It's a tough game to explain, but it has appeal across all sorts of demographics. Heck, even Aaron's brother who is very much a man's man likes to hang around with his friends playing Animal Crossing.

In other news, I have at least two friends who own this game, and neither one of them have gotten around to sending me their friend codes. Come on, people!
sean Royal Wombat
If i had a wii, i would, but... being wii-less, i can't. :p
Sean wrote:
If i had a wii, i would, but... being wii-less, i can't. :p

I hear they have surgery for that (possibly NSFW). :lol:
sean Royal Wombat
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Animal Crossing: City Folk