so whatcha playin'?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Online now: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]
Donkey Butter jerk face
Playing THPS 1+2 Demo in preparation of the game release on Friday.
TOS
my son is playing the ghostbusters game remastered for the switch

i had no idea the original cast did the voice for it, gotta say it's a pretty neat game
TOS
diablo games remastered on the switch, playing with the kiddies

they're actually pretty neat, i see what all the fuss was about with those games
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
TOS posted:
diablo games remastered on the switch, playing with the kiddies

they're actually pretty neat, i see what all the fuss was about with those games

I loved all three (although I hate Battlenet even more than Steam)...#4 coming soon.
Diablo 3 is great. I know that I will get hell for this opinion, but I prefer D3s current iteration to Diablo 2.

I have started playing the Avengers on my One X. It is pretty fun, even if it should be called “The Avengers (Stunt Doubles Edition)”
Warin posted:
Diablo 3 is great. I know that I will get hell for this opinion, but I prefer D3s current iteration to Diablo 2.

Diablo 3 is way better now, but Diablo II is 20 years old!
TOS
Warin posted:

I have started playing the Avengers on my One X. It is pretty fun, even if it should be called “The Avengers (Stunt Doubles Edition)”

yeah, we're really enjoying 3 in a huge way
Yori Program
Hollow Knight (Switch)
Yori Program
Ōkami HD (Switch)
TOS
to my surprise the wife said she wanted to play call of duty wwii, so i just installed it on my xbox one ... haven't played it yet tho
Lombo Opiofiend
Beyond a steel sky (iOS). I think it’s a sequel of the game uki last posted. Oceanhorn 2 (iOS), a Zelda knock-off. The graphics on the iPhone 11 Pro Max are outstanding. 60FPS, anti-aliasing and very high-res. Fun game. Skate (iOS). BTW the Pro Max is the phone to get for games, the combination of the screen + battery life is amazing.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Lombo posted:
Beyond a steel sky (iOS). I think it’s a sequel of the game uki last posted. ...

There's a sequel? damn, I bet it isn't available for the mac, or free like the first one was. I haven't finished it yet, but it's great.

Lately I've been mostly playing Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
Lombo Opiofiend
BASS is available on Apple Arcade for iOS.
Yori Program
Nexomon Extinction (Switch)
ukimalefu posted:
Lombo posted:
Beyond a steel sky (iOS). I think it’s a sequel of the game uki last posted. ...

There's a sequel? damn, I bet it isn't available for the mac, or free like the first one was. I haven't finished it yet, but it's great.

The second one is on macOS, but is a part of Apple Arcade (same as on iOS).
I love survival games. I decided to give Rust another try. And, just like it was when I tried it a couple of years back, people just randomly murder you and loot your dead body for no reason at all, other than to grief you. Last night a guy in a car, with a machine gun, murdered me just to take my food. Which I suspect he produces in quantity at his base already. I think I might be able to play for one more evening and if it keeps up it will get uninstalled, again.

I wish it was like Ark and let me play solo with a password so no one else could join my self contained server.
Warin posted:
I love survival games. I decided to give Rust another try. And, just like it was when I tried it a couple of years back, people just randomly murder you and loot your dead body for no reason at all, other than to grief you. Last night a guy in a car, with a machine gun, murdered me just to take my food. Which I suspect he produces in quantity at his base already. I think I might be able to play for one more evening and if it keeps up it will get uninstalled, again.

I wish it was like Ark and let me play solo with a password so no one else could join my self contained server.

Yeah, I don't like any online games at all for these reasons, except for FPSes.
macaddict4life posted:
ukimalefu posted:
Lombo posted:

The second one is on macOS, but is a part of Apple Arcade (same as on iOS).

Went to the mac app store and saw it said "get", that means free!

But it requires OS X 10.15, and I have 10.14 :(

I tried upgrading to 10.15 soon after I got this mac, it killed a lot of apps and this whole Mac became too slow, unusable. had to reformat and reinstall 10.14. Not trying that again on this mac.
TOS
oh dear, the kids have discovered among us

TOS
aaaaaaand i've deleted among us thanks to some unpleasant online interactions

i've banned all online games from day one, and this experience has pretty much confirmed my assumptions about it

in just one day they had people variously trying to be friends with the kids, and hurling vicious insults at them

so ... yeah
juice Inadvertently correct
People suck. We're not exactly breaking news here.
dv
TOS posted:
aaaaaaand i've deleted among us thanks to some unpleasant online interactions

i've banned all online games from day one, and this experience has pretty much confirmed my assumptions about it

in just one day they had people variously trying to be friends with the kids, and hurling vicious insults at them

so ... yeah

Online stuff is best done with your meatlife friends.
dv
Been playing through a couple pokemon games again. Just missing a few Gen VII from my Pokemon Home 'Dex.
TOS
it's that time of year when i reinstall skyrim ...it's my go-to christmas/winter game

though i am finally getting tired of it, i must admit
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
TOS posted:
it's that time of year when i reinstall skyrim ...it's my go-to christmas/winter game

though i am finally getting tired of it, i must admit

I'm not, the advantage of adding mods to the game makes for longer gameplay.

I am closing in on 7000 hours played between LE and SSE.
TOS
so i created an account for my daughter, who expressed interest in playing ... with both my kids playing, it's now an official family tradition!
Have you used Skyrim mods on your Xbox, TOS?
TOS
Warin posted:
Have you used Skyrim mods on your Xbox, TOS?

i have in the past, yeah, but i don't like the stability issues that frequently ensue
TOS
my kids have started playing this game

it's hilarious but also very pretty
TOS posted:
my kids have started playing this game

it's hilarious but also very pretty

It's spectacular!
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

so whatcha playin'?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5