Oh, come on.

Online now: Bing (sucks), Google [Bot]
I just got a wireless xbox 360 adapter to replace my linksys that inevitably fucks me out of a game at least twice a night and figured my troubles would be over.

Plugged up, no status light. Disconnected. Nothing.

So I google for an answer. And find this:

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/sh ... d=26119051

Read the last reply.

How does one come about to the conclusion that beating the human waste out of something makes it work?

Damn kids.
sean Royal Wombat
Phydeaux wrote:
How does one come about to the conclusion that beating the human waste out of something makes it work?

By being spoiled brats. "oh, i know, lets beat the hell out of it and see if that fixes it." "But, what if we break it?" "Then mommy and daddy will buy us a new one!"
Sean wrote:
Phydeaux wrote:

By being spoiled brats. "oh, i know, lets beat the hell out of it and see if that fixes it." "But, what if we break it?" "Then mommy and daddy will buy us a new one!"

Wait... I paid for my Xbox 360, as well as my wireless adapter, and even my computer! My "mommy and daddy" usually don't buy me anything.
sean Royal Wombat
I wasn't talking about you.
yeah this is once we're talking about kids and not beating on you. If you'd like us to though I'm sure we can find a reason....
Dan Airman Dan
Phydeaux wrote:
I just got a wireless xbox 360 adapter to replace my linksys that inevitably fucks me out of a game at least twice a night and figured my troubles would be over.

Plugged up, no status light. Disconnected. Nothing.

So I google for an answer. And find this:

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/sh ... d=26119051

Read the last reply.

Damn kids.

As an IT professional, I am proud to be a practitioner of percussive maintenance. It may surprise you how often it works.
I'll admit that I had a laptop that would wig out on me and I'd have to tap the back to get the display to work. But that's only after taking it apart and knowing where the problem was (loose chip that couldn't be re-soldered by hand) and hitting it right where it was.

I see how that works. Guess and testing hitting it... I can't see it on something as "dumb" (lacking in things that can fall apart inside it) as the wireless adapter can make it work, but alas.
What your saying is... you had a laptop... and you tapped it?
MacAddict4Life wrote:
What your saying is... you had a laptop... and you tapped it?

Some people say Macs are sexy.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Oh, come on.