Best place to sell used games?

Online now: DEyncourt, Google [Bot]
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
In the past, I've always horded all my video games. I've kept ones I didn't like or I knew had no replay value. But now I've decided to declutter my shelves a bit and get rid of a few titles. I've given away the ones I know friends would appreciate, but figured I'd sell the rest.

Where's the best place to sell used games? Where am I most likely to have an easy sale and make the most money? eBay? Craig's List? GameStop? (I'm thinking not) Pawn shop?

Suggestions and experiences appreciated!
eBay/Craig's list, but I'd also recommend making up a flyer with what you've got and heading over to the local college and community schools and posting it on their boards in the student centers where people sell vehicles and books and stuff.
Conner Of Gallifrey
user Stupid cockwomble
A used game store is only good if you want to build up credit for other game purchases. They won't give you much (probably only a quarter of the cost of the used games that are already on their racks, at the most). Getting the dweebs all excited about an e-bay auction is the best way to get $$$ if you actually get paid.
sean Royal Wombat
your selling your games?

** looks at his box of games for the original Nintendo **
dv
Any PC/Gamecube titles?
Quite possibly some GameCube titles. I'd be willing to part with them cheap if I knew they were going to a loving home. I'll make a list of what I plan on getting rid of later tonight and post it here. You guys can contact me if you're interested in any, assuming that's allowed on these forums.

For the Wii, I plan on getting rid of Mario Party 8 and Boogie. Neither games were really my idea and I should have listened to my internal voice shouting, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Christ, I hope I'm not to blame for that Mario Party 8 purchase.

First few games it's all good, but without people who know the mechanics of how it works and are willing to sit in on a match for about an hour, only to have their win stolen by them because of a retarded randomization thing... guh.
Nah, both cases were due to friends who really wanted to play and talked me into it.

What you say about Mario Party is absolutely true. Plus, I can't stand that hat creature or the lack of widescreen.

My sister and I played through most of Boogie in one night. It was entertaining for about a week.
dv
::dv waits for the list::
Hrm , looks like no GC games now. I like all the ones I have and Aaron doesn't want to get rid of any either. So, just Boogie and Mario Party 8 for now.
dv
moff moff Super Happy Fun Time
i have some original atari 2600 games and a few old nintendos I would be willing to part with...for a price!
SpacemanSpiff Resident Gimp
moff moff wrote:
i have some original atari 2600 games and a few old nintendos I would be willing to part with...for a price!

Do you have Advneture?
i'd have to go through them and check

I have about 30 or so games for the 2600 and about the same number for the nintendo
If it's Mario Party and boogie you may have to pay someone to take it ;) I also bought mario party and was sorely disappointed. :( PS- are you still enjoying Professor Layton?
WindowsBreakerG5 Defender of the Oxford Comma
any n64 games?
no, no n64, just original nintendo games in all their 8bit goodness
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Best place to sell used games?