Got into the Diablo 3 beta.

Online now: Pariah
NoExit Vote for Dan
and so far its awesome !! cant wait till may 15th
I downloaded it three nights ago (it took several hours) but was able to play it last night because no servers were available night before last.

Nice but I'm going to need a faster computer: my 4-year-old MacBook Pro can only run Diablo III with the lowest graphics settings and even then the game is a bit slow to respond (which killed my character at least once).
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
I'm still waiting for a beta invite. :(
I never got an explicit invitation myself, but log into your battle.net account then check your account summary to see if you can download the betas for Diablo III and Mists of Panderia (assuming that you signed up for the "Buy WoW access for a year and get Diablo III free" program).

Note that the initial downloads are relatively small--60 and 36 MBs respectively--but those are only for the downloading programs while the full beta installations are in the range of 5 GB so plan accordingly.
NoExit Vote for Dan
D3 open beta this weekend

starts today at 12:01pm pst and ends monday at 10:00am pst
lleviathann The itch you can't scratch
Man that's short.
NoExit Vote for Dan
Well it only take an hour from start to finish per class so
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
Dang, I missed it. I even pre-bought the game. Come on--at least let me play it single player!!!!!!

I WANNA PLAY THE GAME! Don't tease me with the menu graphics!
BTW: the Mists beta download is about 18 GBs. Fortunately you can start and stop the download process with only a minimum of fuss.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Got into the Diablo 3 beta.