E3, large announcements made

Online now: DEyncourt, Google [Bot], juice, maurvir
E3 is going on and the human waste is hitting the fan like crazy.

So far the big pieces of news is that Square has ditched Sony as the exclusive game platform for the coming Final Fantasy 13 game and releasing it same day for the 360 (which many have already assumed will be a multi-disk affair for the 360).

And the other is that the 360 is getting a massive overhaul for its UI, stealing Miis, allowing PS3-like game installations (big fiddlesticks you to 20gb owners since the 120gb HD addon is a worse deal then a new nissan titan) and, the best part, the 360 will allow access to Netflix instant-watch library (if you are a subscriber) along with the ability to talk to others on XBL while the movie/show runs.
Jehannum 2 people shy of a threesome
Banned User(s)
We don't give a human waste about your wasteful video games. Go back to playing WoW and talk to the midgets who care, shitbag.
SpacemanSpiff Resident Gimp
Wow. E3 is harsh.
Apparently some guy from Red Octane, who claimed he created Guitar Hero with his brother (wut) took the stage and said something like "Guitar Hero World Tour will have the most licensed, master tracks of any music game out there."

And then the Harmonix comes out and displays it's complete track list for Rock Band 2 and it's all master copies.

pawned.

Coupled with their interview with, I believe it was the Wall Street Journal, they really need to shut up and answer questions rather than trying to fill the public with their fanboy reality distortion. No one's buying it.
Tony Hawk always had LOTS of music, and so did GTA.
tiki Minor Prophetess
Jehannum wrote:
We don't give a human waste about your wasteful video games. Go back to playing WoW and talk to the midgets who care, shitbag.

So, I'm kind of generally curious about this here. Even if he stops responding to your bait, are you ever going to stop baiting?

I've been wondering about that for a little while now.
tiki wrote:
Jehannum wrote:

So, I'm kind of generally curious about this here. Even if he stops responding to your bait, are you ever going to stop baiting?

clearly not
Marc wrote:
tiki wrote:
Jehannum wrote:

clearly not

Shouldnt you be playing WoW? ;) :D
Jehannum 2 people shy of a threesome
Banned User(s)
tiki wrote:
Jehannum wrote:

It's the thrill of the chase.

The chase he clearly wouldn't be able to get away from, if not for his parents buying him fancy cars.
Conner Of Gallifrey
Microsoft just owned the show. Poor sony...
ukimalefu wrote:
Tony Hawk always had LOTS of music, and so did GTA.

Except those aren't music games.

Rhythm and music games have this pretty bad habit of getting cover artists to do their content. Konami's Rock Revolution, for example, will JUST be cover artists, according to developers.

It's the thing that Activision/Red Octane/et al. keep making these absurd claims and dragging the industry to some pretty pathetic lows, while Harmonix goes the educational route and the new Rock Band will actually have a drum tutor feature in it, so people that want to actually play drums get one step closer.

Ultimately it comes down to EA vs. Activision and I like neither, but I've had a soft spot for Harmonix ever since Karaoke Revolution.
FutureDreamz Matthew 5:5
Banned User(s)
::just got Wii GH III::
tiki wrote:
Jehannum wrote:

You're kidding, right? You can't actually be asking that.
FutureDreamz wrote:
::just got Wii GH III::

Thank you for continuing to support bad online policy.

Note 2nd panel.
Conner Of Gallifrey
Nintendo had some gems, they just weren't at the press conference... because they are dumb.
Quote:
then iwata comes in and PARADIGM SHIFT PARADIGM SHIFT PARADIGM human waste. at least he trolled wii fit which was stick fiddling awesome.

Nintendo's President Iwata says:

Quote:
Everyone had a pessimistic view of Nintendo in 2003. Even Nintendo employees could not have imagined that five years later the market respond so quickly that we could sell millions of bathroom scales around the world.

Trolling your own product? What the fiddlesticks.
FutureDreamz Matthew 5:5
Banned User(s)
Phydeaux wrote:
Quote:
then iwata comes in and PARADIGM SHIFT PARADIGM SHIFT PARADIGM human waste. at least he trolled wii fit which was stick fiddling awesome.

Nintendo's President Iwata says:

Quote:
Everyone had a pessimistic view of Nintendo in 2003. Even Nintendo employees could not have imagined that five years later the market respond so quickly that we could sell millions of bathroom scales around the world.

Trolling your own product? What the fiddlesticks.

Lost in translation?
He said it in Engrish.

I dunno.
He's a corporate executive. He may have heard somewhere that "making fun of one self" is a "good thing". He doesn't have a clue.
Making fun of yourself, sure.

Making fun of your product? No.
Does it make a difference? The human waste is selling, yo.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

E3, large announcements made