Assassin's Creed III

Online now: No visible users
I saw the box at EB Games this afternoon ... the cover art gave away the setting (and time period). Though annoyingly it was a pre-order box, with release set for fall 2012! Gimme a break.

Anyway, here's the trailer. Potentially neato!
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
No rooftops to run along, but more places to hide.
Well, not in that trailer, but how about colonial New York or Filthydelphia?
Alexander Supertramp this was uncalled for.
NightCougar of the Dawn +9650 postcount
I don't mind the lack of rooftops. I was getting pretty tired of the same rehashed gameplay in ACII. I just hope the engine is updated better. Haven't even bought Brotherhood or Revelations. Same engine, same gameplay.
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
2 lost me when I found out they had chapters partway through that were dlc.
that's almost as bad as street fighter x Tekken. Those uncouth individuals made a 12 character "DLC" cost $20. That in itself isn't terrible until you find out that it's not dlc at all. it's already on your disc that you've bought.
NightCougar of the Dawn +9650 postcount
Yeah this DLC crap is getting outrageous. Day one DLCs, DLCs for content already on the disc...gah. Makes me want to take a hot iron with the words DLC and brand each and every exec so they feel what it is like to be burned by DLC. Heck, I don't even want to buy a lot of games new anymore. Course I didn't anyways, but knowing they have tons of DLC makes me want to put off till later for the combined pack. You know with SF vs Tekken they'll do another release later. Probably Super SF vs Tekken...adding even more...better off just letting their sales tank till they get the picture. GIVE US COMPLETED GAMES AT LAUNCH DAGNABBIT!!!
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
I have not purchased any of the DLC content for any of the AC II versions. Brotherhood and Revelations is mostly multi-player stuff which I do not do. I did get some of the stuff that Ubi has available via the points system though.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Assassin's Creed III