Freakyforms

Online now: No visible users
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
I love my Formees. Does anyone else play? Probably not, but I figured I'd ask.

http://freakyforms.nintendo.com/
Here's a formee I made of my friend with great eyelashes. His ears are fins and he travels the skies via rocket farts. I can't wait to improve upon him with better parts!

bibus.jpg
My imagination isn't a great thing so just like Scribblenauts which was apparently awesome to everyone but me, this'll be the same sadly.
dv
Nini wrote:
My imagination isn't a great thing so just like Scribblenauts which was apparently awesome to everyone but me, this'll be the same sadly.

Scribblenauts was awesome because tyrannosaurs and jetpacks solve virtually every level.

Now go try again.
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
dv. cthulu, death and jet packs.
Nini wrote:

Did you ever play Chibi-Robo!?
I haven't, no.
Aww, you missed out. This is by the same creator as Chibi-Robo! and has much the same feel. I played and loved Chibi-Robo!: Park Patrol. You drive around a little robot and take care of a park.

Truth be told, I'm not the best at the creative/artistic stuff either, but I'm still having a lot of fun with this game. It does a good job at helping you to build better characters, plus you can unlock lots of predone characters, and QR codes for other people's creations are all over the net. It's one of those titles that's perhaps more toy than game really, but I think it's worth every one of those seven dollars. :)
I have Freakyforms, but I haven't played much. I'm just not creative enough to get that into it.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Freakyforms