Arkham City

Online now: juice, ukimalefu
I've had it for awhile, but got sidetracked when milady got me Skyrim. But I started playing this week and love it! I love how many side missions there are (beyond the Riddler trophies).

Anyone else play it?
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
kingdoms of amalur.

Sorry.
Alexander Supertramp this was uncalled for.
Finished it, loved it. The combat is so satisfyingly brutal.

I'm curious to see what you think of the ending.
I didn't do much of the Riddler stuff though, there were so many Riddler trophies it kind of turned me off of it. And I finished all the Riddler stuff in Arkham Asylum.
Yeah, I did the Riddler stuff in Asylum, and I was quite shocked by how many are lying round in this one. It was never particularly exciting for me in the last one ... this time around I'm just sort of randomly grabbing them.

I love flying and grappling around the city.
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
I might pick it up if I see it on sale on Steam, I just bought Deus EX for $10.19 today.
I skipped the riddler stuff in Arkham Asylum. I need to start Arkham City.
So I finished. Am I crazy or was the final boss fight a joke? Still, awesome game. I'm still playing, working the side quests.

I wonder if the Joker is actually dead??

I wish I was more familiar with the comics ... this game is jam-packed with references!
gd Ya boi, Guzma
I played the game during the Holidays. I even finished the riddler trophies. That was almost eternal. The rest of the game was pretty awesome. And yeah, the final boss fight is a bit of a joke. I even finished the other game mode where you have all the weapons from the start. I liked it. I decided to play Arkham Asylum after that (hadn't played it before). I kinda prefer Arkham City.
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
So I finished. Am I crazy or was the final boss fight a joke? Still, awesome game. I'm still playing, working the side quests.

I wonder if the Joker is actually dead??

I wish I was more familiar with the comics ... this game is jam-packed with references!

Yeah it was...surprising. That was a weird thing, but considering the rest of everything that far I figured there would be some twist. I was fine with the way the Hugo Strange stuff wrapped up though.
I was horribly disappointed to discover you can't glide off the top of Wonder Tower.
Yeah. Me too.

I just remembered how much fun that part after the Wonder Tower when you have to get into the movie theater where the Joker is. There's all of those snipers on the buildings. I felt like a real bad ass taking them all out one by one. Very cool.
Alexander Supertramp wrote:
Yeah. Me too.

I just remembered how much fun that part after the Wonder Tower when you have to get into the movie theater where the Joker is. There's all of those snipers on the buildings. I felt like a real bad ass taking them all out one by one. Very cool.

Yeah, I like that aspect of the franchise, where you're forced to sneak up and take guys out one by one instead of always jumping in and taking on a bunch of them regardless of how they're armed.
Me too. They do an awesome job approximating what it's like to be Batman.
How do you know? *suspicious* I think I know who Batman really is...
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Arkham City