Online now: Google [Bot]
TechnoBill Freakazoid
Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot

It's a card game.

Anybody here ever play it?

I think it is hilariously fun.
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
NightCougar of the Dawn +9650 postcount
"No we have not trained the local squirrels or rabbits to leap out of the bushes and attack you!"-former drill sergeant who used to do morning rules at a local paintball park.

Ahhh, I miss that guy. So many wonderful morning rules sermons. Didn't matter how many you'd sit through. He'd talk of killer rabbits and getting shot in the nuts, we'd laugh and joke, then hope we remembered to wear a cup :D
Yes, but not by their rules. The Magic carrot isn't a win all game card in my book. I assign it 3 victory points and all other carrots 1 VP so you can still win if you horde enough carrots and luck doesn't favor you to receive the so called magic one. Also if you get Flo in my game she will provide 1 free feeding with the danish she holds. And I take out a couple free choose carrot cards to make the game last longer.

P.S. Don't go past the expansion after the Red one (the one that add the bunny market to buy dead bunnies into play and adds the last carrots into the game), the rest all suck for the price they charge and way over complicate it for new players, esp. the zodiacs. (If that's even possible as it sounds very complex to new players with just the blue deck of cards)
I played it but wasn't too enthused by it.
If you want a good card game go instead with Dominion.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Killer Bunnies