I can't imagine this keeping people in WoW

Online now: Google [Bot]
But but but....

CHUCK NORRIS... And PANDAS! OMG!

* pays off his Old Republic preorder and uninstalls WoW*
macnuke Afar
was bored yesterday.. 4.3 came out.. friend of mine emailed me and said "let's try the three new 5mans"

updated WoW..logged on.. assembled group of old guildies... spanked the three 5mans.

logged off totally disappointed. very little mechanics other than tank and spank needed.. no deaths... loot table is Firelands Raid ( 4.2) level gear. Noticed Valor rewards allow for all slots and 150 VP for Random completion. ( up from 70)
gear is cheapened and ugly, gold is cheaper than coppers were in BC.
logged onto my PvP alt that is loaded with BoA gear.... coupled with Guild Xp bonus, she gets a +57% Xp bonus. so forget playing any level for any length of time. it's 2 BG wins or one random dungeon for a level.
they might as well just fix it so you create a character, pick your main spec and your first log in, you get all raid level gear and fast riding/flying.

logged off saddened by the fact that the end of the world came faster than the alleged Dec.'12 :(
NightCougar of the Dawn +9650 postcount
Just like what happened to Ghost Recon series...the community killed WoW.

As more people joined, so too joined more trolls. When the trolls and new players dictate the course of the game, it never ends well. Cata started promising, but tanked. I'm glad they didn't get any of my money for this year. Sounds like they totally caved and made it faceroll again. If only they hadn't taken their A team off WoW and put it on Titan.

Sigh...I almost felt bad for ditching my guild. But then I see how horrible it keeps getting...and not even legendary rogue quests can bring me back. However, I honestly would have come back if Blizz would have admitted to their wrong, apologized, and started correcting it. Instead they just kept inflating their egos on every blue post. Now, it'll be the hardest sale ever for them to get me to buy another Blizzard game.
macnuke Afar
legendary rogue blades? :lol:

you can get equivalent as drops from normal 5 and 10man.
sad times.
I didn't even care about the caster staff.
You mean they reused the same textures even for the legendary now?

I gotta be the only one who left WoW with that being a big reason. Everytime I see "I'm leaving" threads, they go on and on about everything else but the gross reuse of textures. I guess I'm opposite. I see the gross reuse as major laziness on Blizz's part. Which impacts everything. Why be tormented in LFG all day for loot that looks no different from what you got? This impacts my drive to play and eventually makes me see more problems than I would have otherwise noticed. The harshness of the grind to get anything better was so bad at launch that it compounded it more. If I'm only running for numbers then why do I have to put up with the community in LFG? Is that all my $15 a month is worth? Lazy design and a sub human community of fecal flingers? :D
macnuke Afar
Na.. new skin on the blades... just stats are the same as you can get on most any new rogue weapons.
legendary caster staff... easy enough to get better stats from the new 5mans.
Sigh...reminds me of my Warglaive. Still loved getting it but honestly they could have beefed up the stats more. It got outclassed rather fast. But I managed to keep it till about lvl 77 or so. Been my complaint since day 1 with the legendary weapons. They should increase in power. It is flat out insane to think some grey trash blade later on that looks like a kitchen knife, is better than a legendary.

I saw the added that transmorg feature. Something I had recommended about 3 yrs ago cause I wanted to keep using my old Darkmantle set. But from the looks of the forums, everyone is in an uproar because they didn't include some of the nicer PVP designs of old. Reading they were adding that made me consider rejoining for about 5 mins. Hellish memories of those two months of Cata then came flooding back.

I'll admit to liking some of these last ditch changes, but the damage is done. It is too little too late now.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

I can't imagine this keeping people in WoW