Finally started Skyward Sword today.

Online now: No visible users
belloq451 in the outlet by the lightswitch.
I bought it a week ago sunday, and went on vaction until last night, so I had that to get me through the holiday (just kidding, my relatives are pretty decent actually.)

Aside from the way they keep banging on about it being the 25th anniversary of the series, it's not too bad so far.

Anybody else played it yet?
TechnoBill Freakazoid
I was thinking about it but decided not too.

I have Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass on the DS to finish.

I also am extremely irritated that they released this on the Wii and not on the new console where the graphics would be in HD. I'm hoping that they re-release it then and if so I'll play it. Otherwise I think I am going to skip Skyward Sword for now. Maybe when it hits bargain pricing on the Wii I'll pick it up.

I'm just so frustrated with Nintendo right now. They seem to be stuck in a rut. They need to innovate in a hurry or they will be even further behind the pack. I want an HD console with awesome graphics from Nintendo. Their games are the best in their class and I want to see them in all their glory on my HD TV. Maybe next year I'll get my wish.

:shrug:
You mean, essentially pull a Twilight Princess again, continually delaying it for the new console? I don't think the fans could take it again.

I read you about Nintendo, though I find it interesting that they have more or less given up on motion control, just as the competition has started to pick up on how neat it is. Personally I don't think it's a very good idea in the first place, since most times you play games it's to unwind and relax, not get active.

No doubt they're cooking up something gimmicky to go along with WiiU, it's like they're following some equivalent exchange law; add to every good idea one that kind of makes sense but ultimately hinders.

IMO
In other Nintendo related news my platinum Club Nintendo gift was finally shipped out today. ^_^
Ender bug hunter
This game is a blast.
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
Hoping I get it for xmas!
Ender bug hunter
Ender wrote:
This game is a blast.

And I've decided that this has to do with the fact that some of the puzzles are actually challenging, unlike Twilight Princess or either of the DS games.
True dat, but I'm finding it to be too easy still, I think because it leads you by the hand so much, which seems to be a troubling trend in videogames nowadays, nintendo's in particular.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Finally started Skyward Sword today.