I finished Zelda ... advice on next Wii game?

Online now: Google [Bot]
I went to Metacritic and noticed that I already have (and have finished) most of the top-rated Wii games. I like the adventure rail-scroller or whatever they're called type games.

I was thinking of Okami.

Anybody play it? Izzit good? Or suggestions on something else?
Conner Of Gallifrey
Yes, pick that up. Grab Mario Galaxy if you haven't yet gotten that either.
FutureDreamz Matthew 5:5
Banned User(s)
::reads the review::
Oh, wow. It does sound like a good game, if just for the art.
Conner wrote:
Yes, pick that up. Grab Mario Galaxy if you haven't yet gotten that either.

I very much enjoyed Mario Galaxy.

Mario Kart if you haven't gotten it? That's always a good time. I picked up Ocarina as a download for it and will probably play that when I next get around to starting something.
Sorry, I should've mentioned the games I have so far:

Mario Galaxy
Mario Kart Wii
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Zelda: Twilight Princess

Loved 'em all, except for Mario Kart. That one got old surprisingly fast, plus I'd forgotten how frustrating MK can be (that maddening feeling that you're being picked on by the computer).

Oh and I've yet to really do much with RE:UC because my girlfriend doesn't dig the genre. I frickin' loved RE4 tho.
Conner Of Gallifrey
Smash brothers is insanely good fun, but really a multiplayer thing. Rockband just came out too, not sure if that's up your alley (but would be fun to play with the SO).
Alexander Supertramp this was uncalled for.
Smash Brothers is very cool, as Conner said. I wouldn't say it's just a multiplayer thing though, the single player adventure is pretty extensive, and there are tons of mini games and challenges.

But yes, multiplayer is still more fun.
There's a couple world war 2 games that look cool...
If you liked the twilight princess I can recommend the other zelda games available either through the virtual console or go see if your local eb-gamestop is selling used gamecube games still and get those releases.

There was a Call of Duty title released for the Wii as well, and raving rabbids 1 and 2 are both quality mini game titles if you want something for 10-30 min of quick fun.
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
How about Lego Indiana Jones.
moff moff Super Happy Fun Time
metroid prime

'nuff said
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

I finished Zelda ... advice on next Wii game?