Scribblenauts

Online now: Google [Bot]
Scrubblenauts, the awesome game where you write a noun and it appears, completed with customization if you use adjectives, is out on iOS. It lends itself well to the format!
belloq451 in the outlet by the lightswitch.
Is it just Scribblenauts, or is it the Super Scribblenauts update/remake/sequel they released last year?
It's called Remix. I have only played Super Scribblenauts, and I haven't beaten it. So far the gameplay is the same, and no levels are repeats.
It is fun! Sometimes it is pretty silly, but I think that is the charm of it.
dv
It's amazing how many problems can be solved through judicious application of a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
dv wrote:
It's amazing how many problems can be solved through judicious application of a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

That's pretty much how I played On my ds.
The jetpack is my shortcut of choice. You can skip so much that way...
It keeps crashing on words that aren't in it's dictionary. :/
crumble Bow ties are Cool
MacAddict4Life wrote:
Scrubblenauts, the awesome game where you write a noun and it appears, completed with customization if you use adjectives, is out on iOS. It lends itself well to the format!

Scrubblenauts?

I didn't realize that the game (spelled either way) was ever available for anything other than iOS, but yes, it does lend itself to the format.

It's a bit limited. 50 levels? Far too short.

As for flying, I altered between a flying suit and a winged suit. I liked the winged one better.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Scribblenauts