Humble Bundle

Online now: No visible users
TechnoBill Freakazoid
http://www.humblebundle.com/

Thought some of you might be interested.
I'm tempted but for a few things 'I would want to play them and I don't have time to do so', 'I would at least want to match or exceed the average and I can't afford to do so' and 'I can't play the Frozenbyte bundle games'.
TechnoBill Freakazoid
I paid them $25 and took 'em all. The average is $4.77. Sorry you can't afford that.

:worriedfrown:

They give you Steam keys as well as provide direct downloads of each game.

Awesome deal.
TechnoBill wrote:
I paid them $25 and took 'em all. The average is $4.77. Sorry you can't afford that.

:worriedfrown:

They give you Steam keys as well as provide direct downloads of each game.

Awesome deal.

Not your fault, between school and life, the pittance that I get affords me little in the line of spending money at the best of times. human waste happened this month so it didn't even go as far as normal even with creative juggling. (Still I have to ask myself why do good deals like this always appear to tempt me when I can afford them least?)
TechnoBill Freakazoid
Sorry dude.

That sucks.

I had a month like that a few months back. It really is a bummer when the idea of buying a cup of coffee for $1 makes you grimace.

I hope things improve.
NightCougar of the Dawn +9650 postcount
Well, Trine is worth it. Not sure of the rest.
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
None of them look interesting to me.

Plus, I just bought Duke Nukem today for $10 and also added the DLC pack for free.
NightCougar of the Dawn +9650 postcount
Yeah I noticed. Saw you in my list earning your "Turd Burglar" achievement ;). heheh, ahh I need to replay that game again. So many fun cheesy/gross moments :D.
Quote:
The Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle is now closed

Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Humble Bundle