Gears 3: Imminent Incoming

Online now: Google [Bot]
So Gears of War III drops Monday at midnight. Other than Llevi and I (And I am only really sure about me!), who else will be getting this on day 1? I am probably going to the midnight release!
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
Not me, I have never liked the series.
:takes his Lacer to the heathen: :revs up chainsaw bayonet:
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
arkayn wrote:
Not me, I have never liked the series.

arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
I will be the assassin sneaking up behind you!!!!
NightCougar of the Dawn +9650 postcount
Been lukewarm with me. Storylines have been rather predictable. Lot of big roid users battling monsters didn't appeal either. Kinda glad to see some women getting action finally. Most of the combat is run, take cover, shoot recycled over and over so it dragged on a little for me.

But...I generally enjoy the experience overall. I do wish they'd do more PC versions. I don't want to buy the 360 ones after playing GoW PC.
Coop on the first two was great... and the, uh, "meatiness" of it all is very satisfying... but I don't buy anything anymore until the price drops at least a little bit.
user Stupid cockwomble
I couldn't get past the adolescent dialog on the first one.
Aw come on, User! The adolescent dialogue is what makes it so much fun! ;)

However, Epic actually took that to heart and Gears 2 and now Gears 3 have real writers.
lleviathann The itch you can't scratch
14 hours to go. Can't wait for 4 player co-op and Horde 2.0
Speaking of 4 player co-op. Warin what time zone you in?
In line waiting. fiddlesticks I'm at least twice as old as most here. :feels old:
This is what Amazon is for Levi...order online!! :D
user Stupid cockwomble
LLEVIATHANN wrote:
In line waiting. fiddlesticks I'm at least twice as old as most here. :feels old:

Imagine how odd I felt buying an X-Box on the day Halo 2 was released. Salesgirl probably assumed that I was getting it for my grandson.
NightCougar of the Dawn wrote:
This is what Amazon is for Levi...order online!! :D

They don't deliver at midnight. ;)
No, but I've had them deliver a day early many times before. The last game I preordered through them, Valkyria Chronicles 2, came a day early. Then the ones before that did too. Forget which ones. I don't preorder at full price very often.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Gears 3: Imminent Incoming