Zelda Fans - Nintendo Giving Four Swords Away For Free!

Online now: Bing (sucks), Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]
TechnoBill Freakazoid
Quote:
Next month, Nintendo’s Legend of Zelda: Four Swords which was originally released for the GBA, will be making its way to the Nintendo 3DS and DSi via the eShop and will be free to download.

Legend of Zelda: Four Swords was the series’ first multiplayer-only title and was packaged along with of the remake of A Link to the Past for the GameBoy Advance. The game’s concept was later developed into a full-fledged game for the Nintendo GameCube with Four Swords Adventures. Both games are part of the Four Swords series along with Minish Cap.

Nintendo’s celebration of Legend of Zelda’s 25th anniversary continues throughout the rest of the year, so stay tuned to honor of one of the greatest the video game industry has ever known.

Gamer's Mint Article

GamePro Article

Awesomesauce!

Come on September!
When I read the headline you used I thought you meant Nintendo was having some kind of contest to give away 4 master sword replica's. Wishful thinking I guess.
user Stupid cockwomble
I figured they were virtual swords for use in a game.
If only I had a DSi or 3DS.
NightCougar of the Dawn +9650 postcount
The pen is mightier than...the virtual sword!!!
TechnoBill Freakazoid
September is here but there still isn't any word on when the game is gonna be put in the eShop for free download.

If any of you guys see it in the store or hear about it, please, let me know. I really want to get this game for my DSi.
TechnoBill wrote:
If any of you guys see it in the store or hear about it, please, let me know. I really want to get this game for my DSi.

Get it while you can as the game is up now free until the 20th of February.
TechnoBill Freakazoid
20th of February??

So much for limited time only.

:lol:
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Zelda Fans - Nintendo Giving Four Swords Away For Free!