NEW Logitech G300 Gaming Mouse

Online now: No visible users
TechnoBill Freakazoid
Quote:
"It features nine programmable buttons that are carefully placed to be easily reachable, but also out of the way when you don’t need them," Global Product Marketing Manager Chris Pate said in the blog post announcing the new mouse. "Out of the box there are three onboard profiles are configured with basic MMO, FPS, and productivity settings, and illuminated areas near the thumb glow red, blue, or green to let you know which one you’re using."

g300.jpg g300.jpg
6.95 KiB - Viewed 915 time(s)

How many buttons is too many though? Anything more than the main left and right buttons and a scroll wheel and I start to get confused.

:lol:

Maximum PC Article
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
My trackball has 5, one is the scroll wheel button though. I use the other 2 as copy and paste.
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
Techno, play some wow and you'll find a use for each button ;)
NightCougar of the Dawn +9650 postcount
I never used all my buttons on my 518 for WoW. Was always lazy about keybinding in that game. But I used them in FPS games before. They help a lot.
user Stupid cockwomble
Let me guess - Windows only.
user wrote:
Let me guess - Windows only.

I have the first ever wireless logitech mouse. Still works great, and I play games with it just fine.
user Stupid cockwomble
Generally, a windows-only mouse will work fine on a Mac, but you will need the control panel to set up all those buttons and that's only written for windoze.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

NEW Logitech G300 Gaming Mouse