EA Fail

Online now: Google [Bot]
TechnoBill Freakazoid
seriously_ea_you_have_failed_as_a_business_pic.png seriously_ea_you_have_failed_as_a_business_pic.png
16.09 KiB - Viewed 328 time(s)

Big FAIL, but they are not the only ones. I get that a lot, sites that say "oh you're in latin america, let me help you and change the language to spanish!", they don't care if I want it in spanish, and they don't even ask. But most of the time there are workarounds.

In this case, it's almost racist. And Puerto Rico uses american dollars indeed, so WTF?

And... you speak spanish so you must be from Spain and use Euros? What the stick fiddling fiddlesticks!? (read in Sam Jackson's voice)

Is there a link for that? a follow up?
TechnoBill Freakazoid
No it was a imgur pic I found.

No story or followup.

:(
ScifiterX wrote:

You win the internet sir.

Now
Quote:
Sorry for the confusion. If the EA Store does not have a locale set up for your area of the world it redirects to a neutral site which happens to be in Ireland which is why you only have the option to pay in Euros.

Our EA Store team is working to add more locales and correct this issue for existing ones.

So they are going to fix the problem. They do want everybody's money after all.
NightCougar of the Dawn +9650 postcount
Of course EA does...they need to fund their droid armies someway! :D
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
ukimalefu wrote:
ScifiterX wrote:

You win the internet sir.

Now
Quote:
Sorry for the confusion. If the EA Store does not have a locale set up for your area of the world it redirects to a neutral site which happens to be in Ireland which is why you only have the option to pay in Euros.

Our EA Store team is working to add more locales and correct this issue for existing ones.

So they are going to fix the problem. They do want everybody's money after all.

Only problem is that post was from 3 months ago and it still has the same problem.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

EA Fail