This is not the gaming console you are looking for

Online now: Bing (sucks), DukeofNuke, Majestic-12 [Bot]
ukimalefu Wasn't me
TechnoBill Freakazoid
I think it looks ugly.
NightCougar of the Dawn +9650 postcount
2nded. But I'm more hung up on the controller. I'd hate to have a glossy gold pad in my hand while gaming. Would have rather it been done in the same R2 theme.
TechnoBill Freakazoid
Heck even a stormtrooper look would have been better.
TechnoBill Freakazoid
It does come with a 320GB drive though.
Alexander Supertramp this was uncalled for.
Ugh, I hate that this might be what finally makes me buy an xbox 360. It's beautifully done.
belloq451 in the outlet by the lightswitch.
So basically you hate admitting you're a nerd.
But no, what I hate admitting is that a CFM update could convince me to buy a console that's probably close to the end of its cycle. (I also have a PS3, so it is mostly redundant too.) I watched a video of the making of this somewhere and the love that they put into the design of it made my industrial design senses swoon.
user Stupid cockwomble
TechnoBill wrote:
Heck even a stormtrooper look would have been better.

Isn't that what the stock Slim is?
TechnoBill Freakazoid
NightCougar of the Dawn +9650 postcount
Alexander Supertramp wrote:
But no, what I hate admitting is that a CFM update could convince me to buy a console that's probably close to the end of its cycle. (I also have a PS3, so it is mostly redundant too.) I watched a video of the making of this somewhere and the love that they put into the design of it made my industrial design senses swoon.

Well its about a year or two from next console. M$ will prolly dump all the old 360 users from their network within a year after that except for the main big hit titles like Halo/etc.
juice Inadvertently correct
Alexander Supertramp wrote:
Ugh, I hate that this might be what finally makes me buy an xbox 360. It's beautifully done.

If I were better at Photoshop (or if I cared enough to do more than a cursory google) here is where you would find a shopped Gates as Palpatine saying, "Good, good. Let the hate flow.."
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

This is not the gaming console you are looking for