Tales from Steam Summer Camp!

Online now: No visible users
NightCougar of the Dawn +9650 postcount
Didn't go nuts this year but highlights of my 10 days of Steam camp:

-Sanctum

Title is freaken awesome fun. Even better in COOP. Got a 4 pack and gifted 3 away.

-King Arthur Collection

Was cheap enough. Don't play very many strat games but figured what the heck.

-Drakensang 1 & 2

Had my eye on this series for awhile. People who don't like Dragon Age all tend to like this more. Some of their complaints I have had too. Been keeping an eye on it but it never goes on sale. Summer event finally had it on for at least 50% off.

-The Last Remnant

Been waiting forever on this. I know you have to work with it to make it good but it is a rare title to go on sale. For some reason Square keeps it up at $40 on Steam while elsewhere its sub $20. Steam sale it finally hit $10. Jumped on it.

-Worms Reloaded

Didn't really need to but it was at a nice price finally. Been a fan of Worms off and on.

-Terraria (was gifted to me)

I know its all the rage right now. Not quite a title I tend to play but what the heck.

All in all, not a terrible Steam Camp. Prizes sucked a little. Came out with Alien Breed 2 for free via tickets earned. Then a few DLC things but nothing I really had to have. Anyone else take advantage of the Steam Summer Camp?
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
I picked up Assasins Creed II for $7, I also did not see anything that I wanted from the tickets. I earned 9 tickets on the easy stuff.
belloq451 in the outlet by the lightswitch.
I got Knights of the Old Republic for $2.50. I know it's old, but I've been curious about it.
Best $2.50 spent there. KOTORII is decent too but its a little rushed. They had to cut an entire world from it. Ending leaves things a bit unresolved too. Been awhile since I played them but I've done both games multiple times.
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
NightCougar of the Dawn wrote:
Best $2.50 spent there. KOTORII is decent too but its a little rushed. They had to cut an entire world from it. Ending leaves things a bit unresolved too. Been awhile since I played them but I've done both games multiple times.

I have both of those on CD here, not installed though.
I'd buy a title and call it quits, but the siren song of sales kept calling me back.

Monday Night Combat
Frozen Synapse
Magicka
Borderlands: GotY
Defense Grid
Call of Juarez (gift from a friend)
Torchlight
It is a pleasant song indeed. I so debated Magicka so I tried the demo. Liked it for the most part but just didn't like the mouse controls. Too much like Torchlight. In the end, I passed so I could get Sanctum and some others.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Tales from Steam Summer Camp!