Team Fortress 2 Free

Online now: Google [Bot]
I was just on Macupdate an noticed Team Fortress 2 for Mac for free on Steam. For how long I do not know.

My condolences for those who already paid for it or, like me, have an unsupported system.
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
I am downloading it to my PC system, I don't think the iMac could run it properly.
Alexander Supertramp this was uncalled for.
It's free for good. Supported only by microtransactions now.
NightCougar of the Dawn +9650 postcount
It went free the other day. Don't know if I'll finally play it. I've owned it since I bought the Orange Box years ago but I never tried it since it didn't seem there was an offline mode to get accustomed to the gameplay. Course now I finally found out that there is such a mode.
user Stupid cockwomble
I've had it from the Box, too - now I have a Mac version as a result. I never bothered with it too because I didn't see a bot mode. Guess I'll check it again.
Conner Of Gallifrey
The 360 version and Computer version are so vastly different, I'd almost not even call them the same gameā€¦
NightCougar of the Dawn +9650 postcount
Cause the console versions are far behind PC plus you can't really balance a game on PC the same as on console. Valve didn't want their titles having updates charged for but M$ required it. They do tend to favor PC platform instead.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Team Fortress 2 Free