Nintendo Wall Graphics

Online now: Google [Bot]
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
So cool!

I have to decide if I want to do any in the baby's room! I already have a link and DK graphic from Target/Gamestop, but Blik is always much cooler. Can't decide, can't decide...
juice Inadvertently correct
I think my two year old would go ape if I got him that.
I just noticed they're Re-Stik too, which means you can take them off and move them around. That justifies the price a bit more and makes me far less hesitant than a permanent, one-time decal would. So now, I just have to decide which one. I'm leaning towards New Super Mario Bros. Hrmmmm...
I'd get Space Invaders.
I've wanted Space Invaders for my office, but I'm still waiting (it's been years) for a permanent office.
FutureDreamz Matthew 5:5
Banned User(s)
Kirby?

::checks::

darn
I finally got around to putting the graphics up. The photos don't do it justice. It really is very cool.

Might do something a bit different with the third there. Put the big Mario in the closet (not pictured) because I didn't think it right to have two Marios in one room!
SpacemanSpiff Resident Gimp
I just wanted to say: That's awesome.
Banned User(s)
Alexander Supertramp this was uncalled for.
I told an expecting friend of mine about these over a Mario Kart Wii game recently and she couldn't order them fast enough.

You are starting trends Malkin.
The only problem is now I can't go near the room without getting the Super Mario Bros. theme songs in my head!
Banned User(s)
add it to the lullabies!
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Nintendo Wall Graphics