Next-gen Console from Nintendo confirmed ...

Online now: Bing (sucks), DEyncourt, Google [Bot], juice, maurvir
TechnoBill Freakazoid
http://www.gamersmint.com/nintendos-new ... -confirmed

Should be interesting to see what the guts are like and what it can do on screen.
NightCougar of the Dawn +9650 postcount
That looks...just like...a PC. Gratz Nintendo, you've become Dell! :D
Well I'm excited to see it once all the facts get released at E3. In that blurred shot it says it's the most dev friendly of any console with easy porting capabilities from PC & 360 titles. With just that info it's looking good as when it launches we should hopefully see a swarth of titles within the 1st month or so. I just hope they won't want to peg the $60 price mark per game like the other consoles do.
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
I could be totally wrong on this as I don't own a wii, but aren't nintendo titles usually just as/more expensive already?
Down the road a few months sure, but initially most PS3 & 360 titles start at $60 and most Wii titles start at $50. The DS & PSP games are usually $20-40 from the onset.
NightCougar of the Dawn +9650 postcount
True. Course with Nintendo entering into the performance range of the 360/PS3...that could either be good or bad. It would be good if it put pressure on them to lower prices as long as Nintendo releases at $50. But it could be bad if Nintendo gets greedy and decides to match $60.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Next-gen Console from Nintendo confirmed ...